Your privacy is our top priority. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for our service and for our website at https://digitalclone.com/ (the “Service”). It describes the procedures we follow to collect and use your information, and the rights and options available to you with respect to this information. This policy is incorporated to the Service’s software corporate and end user agreements (the “Software Agreements”).
Personal Information that you provide
When you register with the Service, you will be asked to provide certain personal details such as your name, e-mail address, company name and phone number.
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old or older, then you may not register with the Service and must not provide us any personal details.
Additional personal Information that we collect
In addition to the information you provide, we may further collect information when you use the Service. For example, this information may include the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the domain name that you use serve you to access the Service, your browser type and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in.
We use log files, as do many other websites. The information includes:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
The log file information is not linked to personally identifiable information.
What do we do with your personally identifiable information?
We may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- to operate the Service and enable you and other users to use it;
- to improve and customize your experience with the Service;
- to provide you with customer services and support;
- to send you Service related updates, notices and announcements;
- to contact you with respect to the Service and related issues;
- To send you marketing and advertising material. At any time you may opt out of the mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your personal account. In any case, we will not share your personal identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
- to enforce the Software Agreements;
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when we have good faith to believe that our cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards;
- to collect fees and debts;
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Service;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
Users may be asked to subscribe to our newsletter by providing name and email address to receive communication from us. We use a secure op-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time and every email delivered will contain an unsubscribe link.
How do we share information with others?
We do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- We may provide your personal information to affiliate companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as sending email messages. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- We may share your personal information with value added resellers that may contact you to offer their value added services;
- If we believe that you have breached the Software Agreement, or abused your rights to use the Service, or performed any act or omission that we believe to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. In these cases, we may share your information with law enforcement and other competent authorities as well as with other third parties, as may be required to handle your wrongdoings;
- If we are required, or believe that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service. In these cases we will share your information to the extent required to handle the dispute or the proceedings;
- In any case where we believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If we organize the operation of the Service through a different legal structure or entity, or if we are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy;
- We may also share personally identifiable information with affiliate companies such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, that may contact you and provide you information about their products and services.
How do we use aggregated information?
We will use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected through the use of the Service to properly operate the Service, to modify and improve the Service’s features, to enhance your experience with the Service, to create new services and features, including customized services, and for other internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
We may share the information with third parties, such as suppliers, business partners, sponsors and affiliates, provided however, that the information will not identify you and that we will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent.
We provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information.
For example, if you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications and Service related alerts, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each message, or by emailing us at: email@example.com.
Where is your personal information processed?
We store and process the information on servers in the USA. If you are in the European Economic Area, or in any other jurisdiction that regulates the transfer of personal information outside that jurisdiction, then you hereby grant us your explicit and unambiguous consent to transfer your personal information to the USA, for the purposes described in this policy.
Accessing your personal information
At any time, you may access your account and edit, or amend your personal information or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below:
If you find that the information in your account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you should make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from registering with the Service and prevent us from providing it to you.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you with the Service, and as required to comply with any legal obligation to resolve disputes and to enforce our Software Agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with the Service, please contact us at: email@example.com.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browser.
The cookies may contain a variety of information, such as session durations, the IP address that you use to access the Service and other pieces of data that help us maintain and enhance user interaction.
Some of the cookies may expire when your browsing session ends and you exit your browser; however, other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the Service’s cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Service, or certain features of the Service.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to other sites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. Therefore, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Service and to read the privacy statements of websites that collect personally identifiable information.
We implement standard information security tools and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, as provided by our cloud hosting services provider. Among such security methods is the storing of information on cloud services, firewalls, encryption codes, hashing and authentication procedures. Furthermore, we implement employee supervision and prevent unnecessary access to data.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the information’s absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep your login details safe. We strongly advise that you do not share this information with any third parties or leave it exposed. Furthermore, we strongly advise you to change your password from time to time.
Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will ask you to provide your consent the next time you log in to the Service.
If you do not provide your consent to the amended terms, you may not use of the Service.
Contact us with any questions or concerns by filling out the form at sentientscience.com, or by calling us at 888-522-8560 or write to: Sentient Corporation, 672 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202.
Last update: March 23, 2012