Your privacy is our top priority. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for our service and for our website at https://digitalclone.com/ (the “Service”) and our company website at https://sentientscience.com/ (the “Site”). It describes the procedures we follow to collect and use your information along with the rights and options available to you with respect to this information. This policy is incorporated into the Service’s software corporate agreement and the end user agreement (i.e. the “Software Agreements”).
Personal Information You provide
The submission of personal information is voluntary. If you choose not to submit your personal information, you may be unable to access the Service or features of the Site.
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old or older you may not register with the Service and must not provide us with any personal information about you or anyone else on the Site or the Service.
Additional Personal Information We Collect
In addition to the information you provide, we may collect information regarding your usage within the Service. For example, we may collect the frequency and scope of your usage, your referring and exit pages, number of clicks, the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the domain name that you use to access the Service, your browser type, time and date stamps, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to access the Service.
Information collected in log files is not linked to your personally identifiable information.
What We Do with Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use your personally identifiable information obtained from the Service to create an identity on the Service and will use this identity which consists of a secure log-in and password, to recover the associated account, if needed. Additionally, we use your personally identifiable information obtained from the Site to create internal understanding of content demand, to analyze the Site’s usage, and to contact you for further information on the same topic as the accessed content if there is an assessment of legitimate interest.
Moreover, we may use personally identifiable information to:
- operate the Service and enable you and other users to use it;
- provide you with customer services and support;
- send you Service related updates, notices, and announcements;
- contact you with respect to the Service and related issues;
- enforce the Software Agreements;
- conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- comply with applicable laws and assist law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable laws, when we have good faith to believe that our cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets applicable legal standards;
- collect fees and debts;
- prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts, and any other misuse of the Service;
- take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
How We Share Information with Others
We do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- We may provide your personally identifiable information to trusted affiliate companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as sending email messages. These companies are not controllers of your information and are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- We may share your personal information with value-added resellers that may contact you to offer their value-added services. However, contact will only occur within the Service;
- When we believe that you have breached the Software Agreement, abused your rights to use the Service or performed any act of omission that we believe to be in violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations we may share your information with law enforcement and other competent authorities. We may also share your information with other third parties, as may be required to handle an allegation of or suspected incident of wrongdoing;
- When we are required, or believe that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users, or you and a third party(ies) with respect to, or in relation to the Service. In these cases, we will share your information to the extent required to handle the dispute or the proceedings;
- When we believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If we organize the operation of the Service through a different legal structure or entity, or if we are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy;
How We Use Aggregate Information
We will use anonymous, statistical, or aggregated information collected through the use of the Service to properly operate the Service, to modify and improve the Service’s features, to enhance your experience with the Service, to create new services and features, including customized services, and for other internal, commercial, and statistical purposes.
We may share the information with trusted third parties, such as suppliers, business partners, sponsors and affiliates provided that the information will not identify you. We will not knowingly use aggregate information to reveal your identity without your consent.
We provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information.
If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications and Service-related alerts you may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions included in each message, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to have your personally identifiable information as a part of the Sentient Corporation mailing list, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each message, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Where Your Personal Information is Processed
We store and process the information on servers in the USA. If you are in the European Economic Area, or in any other jurisdiction that regulates the transfer of personal information outside that jurisdiction, then you hereby grant us your explicit and unambiguous consent to transfer your personal information to the USA, for the purposes described in this policy.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you find that the information in your account is not accurate, complete or up to date, then you should make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from registering with the Service and prevent us from providing the Service to you.
We will retain your information, including your personally identifiable information, for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you with the Service, and as long as is required to comply with any legal obligation to resolve disputes and enforce our Software Agreements.
The information collected from the Site is retained and updated, as long as there is an account of legitimate interest.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to prevent storage of cookies along with the right to disable cookies at any time. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for disabling cookies and for cookie-related management, in general, can be found in the specific web browser.
Although you are able to disable cookies on the Site and the Service, Sentient Corporation has no access or control over third-party advertisers’ cookies. You should review the respective privacy policies on all third-party ad servers for information regarding their practices and how to opt-out of cookies.
Furthermore, cookies may contain information such as session durations, the IP address used to access the Service, and other pieces of data that help us maintain and enhance user interaction. Some of the cookies may expire when your browsing session ends and you exit your browser; however, other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to disable the Service’s cookies, please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions to disable cookies. It is important to note that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Service or certain features of the Service and the Site.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to other sites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. Therefore, we encourage you to be aware when you leave either the Service or the Site, and to read the privacy statements of websites that collect personally identifiable information.
We implement standard information security tools and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, as provided by our cloud hosting services provider. Among such security methods is the storing of information on cloud services, firewalls, encryption codes, hashing and authentication procedures. Furthermore, we implement employee supervision and prevent unnecessary access to data.
No method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the information’s absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Service or Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Please keep your login details safe. We strongly advise that you do not share this information with any third parties or leave it exposed. Furthermore, we strongly advise you to change your password from time to time.
Sentient Corporation processes personally identifiable information to communicate company messages, services, and other content on the grounds of legitimate interest.
The personally identifiable information we may collect is name, email address, phone number, company name, job title, description, and other notes such as previous job titles or observations. This information is gathered from public websites, sign-ups on the Site, social media such as LinkedIn, business cards, or other interactions. The personally identifiable information will be retained as long as there is an active legitimate interest or until you request differently. Personally identifiable information that Sentient Corporation maintains regarding you will be provided upon request. You may opt-out of targeted messages from Sentient Corporation, or even delete your personally identifiable information, by following the instructions included in each message or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Site or by using the Service, you may be asked to sign up for a newsletter. The information used to send out newsletters is shared with trusted affiliate companies in order for these affiliates to send Sentient Corporation’s messages to you. For more information regarding how we share information with third parties read How We Share Information with Others above. When signing up you are not bound to receive future news messages from Sentient Corporation. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time and can opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will ask you to provide your consent the next time you log in to the Service or Site.
If you do not provide your consent to the amended terms, you will no longer be able to use the Service or Site.
Contact us with any questions or concerns by filling out the form at sentientscience.com, or by calling us at 888-522-8560 or write to: Sentient Corporation, 672 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202.
Last update: July 26, 2018