Sentient Science Corporation
Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) Policy
Sentient Science Corporation intends to be acknowledged as a QSHE industry leader, providing the finest-quality products and services to our customers and to do so more efficiently, economically, environmentally and more human resource friendly than our competitors. To implement our QSHE policy in line with the global principles of sustainable development, responsible care, quality management systems.
We conduct our business with respect and care for the environment and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers, or citizens around the world.
We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding legal or regulatory requirements and appropriate international standards.
We provide high quality products and services to make our customers successful and add value to our business. We provide an environment for open and transparent communication of QHSE matters.
We recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our company and customers.
We provide the necessary resources to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles Sentient Science will:
• Integrate QHSE into the business strategies and processes.
• Manage QHSE effectively by developing, implementing and maintaining a best practice, process oriented, integrated management system.
• Measure QHSE performance and develop annual and long term QHSE objectives to achieve continuous, sustainable improvement.
• Address QHSE issues and their impact on practices, processes and products to align our business with public and customer expectations.
• Promote QHSE awareness and enhance confidence of internal and external stakeholders in our business by informing, consulting, training and advising.
• Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to our principles.
President and CEO