User Experience/Interface (UX/UI) Designer
Design Department | Buffalo, NY United States
Sentient Science is a leader in predicting the durability and reliability of complex rotating equipment.
The company’s technology works by modeling and simulating components and full systems of high value aerospace, defense, industrial, and renewable energy equipment. Our simulation and physics-based models enable new maintenance paradigms and lower the pre and post installation costs of “rotating” systems such as helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles and wind turbines.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to work on our web and mobile application. The hire will be designing and prototyping new features and advancements of our software.
This new and incremental position will report directly to our Director of Digital Experience., and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Design new Software products and features
- Lead Discovery and Review meetings
- Work closely with Product Owner to scope project
- Document and Prototype all user interactions for clear delivery to development
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple task and meet deadlines
- Experience with industry tool, for example: Sketch and InVision
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with programing languages (HTML, CSS & JS) is a plus
Please submit your Résumés and Cover Letter to [email protected].
(We DO NOT accept résumés from third party recruitment agencies)