Engineering | Buffalo, NY, United States
Master’s or higher degree in mechanical engineering or materials science
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- Background and expertise in modeling polymers and/or polymer composites
- Programming ability, with the ability to quickly learn the Python programming language
- Strong oral and written technical communication ability
- Experience with Solidworks computer-aided design (CAD)
- Experience with Abaqus finite element analysis (FEA)
- Experience with photography and image manipulation
Sentient Science is looking for a motivated, resourceful mechanical or materials engineer for wind turbine component reliability analysis. Applicants must have a strong competency in programming, with either a currently working proficiency or the ability to become proficient in Python. A background in mechanical modeling of polymers and/or composites is a plus. Experience with photography and/or image analysis would also be a major plus for use in a special R&D project.
Please submit you Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected].