Marketing Communications Manager, Chinese Wind Market
Sales & Marketing Team | Beijing, China
Sentient Science Corporation is a leader in predicting the durability and reliability of complex rotating equipment.
The company’s technology works by modeling and simulating components and full systems within the aerospace, rail and wind energy industries. Our physics-based models enable users to optimize maintenance cycles and lower the pre-and post installation costs of “rotating” systems, such as helicopters and wind turbines.
As a fast-paced innovative company, Sentient is seeking a highly motivated person to work in China with our marketing, communications and sales team. The individual will have a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media tools and new marketing concepts. The individual hired for this position will have strong writing skills, communication skills, network and understanding of the wind industry in China, and a marketing or business background.
- Create and optimize strategy for Sentient’s WeChat presence
- Manage joint marketing programs with industry associations and publications in China
- Work with global marketing team to optimize demand generation and strategic account based marketing to achieve wind industry revenue goals in China
- Assist marketing team with writing and translating content in Chinese, including blogs, press releases, white papers, email marketing, and other marketing collateral for demand generation and branding purposes
- Assist in attracting prospects to Sentient website by utilizing keyword analysis to generate leads
- Strong Chinese and English writing and communication skills
- Experience creating and managing WeChat public account and content
- Strong network and understanding of the wind industry in China, especially industry associations and publications
- Event/trade show presence organization experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or Communications
- 3-5 years of work experience in the wind industry
About the Company:
Sentient Science Corporation is a leader in predicting the durability and reliability of complex rotating equipment. Sentient Science’s cloud-based software, DigitalClone Live, manages the health and life extension of rotating mechanical equipment using a materials science-based approach. The technology models and simulates components and full systems within the aerospace, rail and wind energy industries. DigitalClone applies materials science and physics-based modeling techniques to simulate rotating equipment under representative operational loads and conditions. Operators optimize their maintenance cycles and lower the pre-and post-installation costs of “rotating” systems through life extension actions. Equipment manufacturers use the software for design tradeoff and sensitivity analysis and to prove their life claims to the market. Sentient Science was recognized by the White House in 2014 with the Tibbetts Award and Bloomberg New Energy Finance Pioneers Award in 2016.
Please submit your Résumés and Cover Letter to [email protected].
(We DO NOT accept résumés from third party recruitment agencies)