Development Team | Buffalo, NY United States
Sentient Science Corporation is a leader in predicting the durability and reliability of complex rotating equipment.
The company’s technology works by modeling and simulating components and full systems within the aerospace, rail and wind energy industries. Our simulation and physics-based models enable users to optimize maintenance cycles and lower the pre and post installation costs of “rotating” systems, such as helicopters and wind turbines.
We are seeking a highly motivated person to work with our Product Development team. This role will be working directly on new features of our DigitalClone@ software and will be exposed to utilizing best practices to achieve business goals. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Document software defects, using defect tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Use of Scrum methodology and participation in all phases of the iterative process.
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Experience in QA software testing, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the understanding of how to find flaws in complex software.
- Previous experience leading a team of developers that promotes a positive, motivated work culture.
- Strong commitment to quality and ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers and product managers.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, very busy environment.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and collaboratively as a team member.
About the Company
Sentient Science, founded in 2000, has distinguished itself by building a suite of services that predict future life and performance of roller bearing centric machines without physical testing or using historical data. To accomplish this, the company has assembled the country’s top scientists in material science, tribology and advanced mathematics. Initially concentrating on Federal and State government (DARPA, DOD, DOE, NYSERDA and NSF) funded projects in predictive behavior.
Sentient Science’s modeling efforts initially focused on bearing friction and bearing centric devices such as fighter jets, helicopters, UAV’s, nuclear submarines, tanks, wind turbines and medical devices. Due to continuing success with SBIR awards & NASA validation, the company is now commercializing DigitalClone.
Please submit your Résumés and Cover Letter to [email protected].
(We DO NOT accept résumés from third party recruitment agencies)